Monday, September 3, 2012

Last minute visit


Last Sunday I got a very last minute visit from my other half! Not my partner, love of my life other half, but my genetic, part of my soul other half… she looks like this and is almost always either sleeping or eating as shown below.
IMG_4237     IMG_4246
For those of you who don’t have siblings, or who don’t get along with theirs, it is very difficult to explain, but all I can say is that true love and soul mates aren’t just about romance and romantic partners. My sister and I have a connection that I can’t even put into words… every great once in a while I feel like I understand what it is like to have a twin. Not because we are so much alike but because we understand each other in a very intuitive sort of way, and love each other unconditionally no matter what. I never laugh so hard or feel so comfortable in my own skin as I do when I’m with my sister. With my brother it’s a different kind of connection, still that part of my being, some things are just intuitively understood, unconditional love connection (lucky for him!) but he’s a boy so it’s a little different. He does make me laugh more than anyone I know!
We had an awesome few days, speckled with me having to work a little which I was not very happy about! It ended with an afternoon on the island, one of our favorite places!
IMG_4256
and I almost got her to stay…
IMG_4248
but alas, she had to go home! I love you little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment