Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lola Arts


This year I am putting real effort into making my pottery and crafty things into a business. I have done small craft shows here and there for years, but now I am a bit more focused. I have a website and I’m doing some bigger shows this year! You can find my work at www.lolaarts.com. Custom orders are more than welcome and you can get an idea of what I do from my shop!
Here are a few of my favorite creations this year, new designs, new shapes and loads of cuteness!
IMG_3103 (640x480)     IMG_3074 (640x480)
      My new favorite… Butterdishes!                         The Littles. Tiny bud vases
IMG_3872     IMG_3873
               Shallow salad bowl                                        Large covered dish
IMG_3109 (640x480)     IMG_3114 (640x480)
                        Mugs                                                            Bowls
IMG_3583     IMG_3584
Vases, cups, plates and more! Check out my Lola Arts website to find out where I will be this summer! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment